Due Date: June 30, 2019
Are you a lover, trainee or scholar? Are you all set to check out and research study India’s abundant cultural heritage? Obtain the Sahapedia-UNESCO Fellowship 2019
The Sahapedia– UNESCO Fellowship becomes part of efforts to raise awareness– at regional, nationwide and global levels– of the significance of intangible heritage, and boost access to neighborhoods, groups and people. The Sahapedia– UNESCO Fellowship 2019 is supported by the Ministry of Culture, Federal Government of India.
Through this effort, Fellows will be motivated to perform paperwork and vital research study in varied locations of cultural understanding, while communicating with and improving networks that add to their production. This research study and paperwork performed by the Fellows will be released on the Sahapedia’s web website.
- Picked prospects will be approved an award of ₤44,445 Suitable Earnings Tax will be subtracted at source based on the arrangements of the Earnings Tax Act,1961 Therefore, the award will total up to ₤40,000 which will be launched in 3 installations, based upon the conclusion of particular deliverables.
- Picked prospects operating in local languages will get an extra amount of approximately ₤10,000 for translation.
- Fellowship is offered to post-graduates and above certified in the disciplines of the Liberal arts and Social Sciences in the broadest sense, or those with comparable experience
- Prospects with previous expert or scholastic familiarity with the topic under application might be offered choice
- The Fellowship is offered to just those prospects holding an Indian checking account
- Prospects who were granted the Sahapedia-UNESCO Fellowship formerly are not qualified to use
- Fellowship is offered in the following languages this year– English, Hindi, Bangla, Tamil, and Malayalam
Each Fellowship includes 3 optional deliverables. The prospect might recognize, throughout the time of application, 3 kinds of deliverables. The choices for the 3 deliverables are as follows. Describe Annexure I and IV.
- Alternatives for Deliverable I: Select any one (1 ).
- Illustrated overview/Introductory short article (3000 words with 5–10 images), or
- Brief documentary (15–20 minutes with English subtitles, in addition to a summary of approx. 500 words)
- Alternatives for Deliverable II and III: Select any 2 (2 ).
- Allied short article (1500 words with 3– 5 images)
- Image gallery (30–50 images with captions), or Picture Essay (20 images with 500-800 words to match the visual story)
- Text interview with an expert/scholar/practitioner (1500 words, with minimum 10 Q&A s)
In addition, picked prospects operating in local languages will be needed to supply content equated in English.
The list below products are to be sent as a part of the application:
- A proposition of roughly 1000 words, in addition to an abstract of about 250 words. The proposition must suggest scope of work, consisting of choice of deliverables, approach, timeframe and familiarity with existing literature/work on the topic. The proposition must relate to the field of work carried out by Sahapedia
- A composing sample (formerly composed essay) of a minimum of 1500 words (for Research study), or URL link of a 5–10 minute long video suggesting the prospects’ abilities in filmmaking/videography (for paperwork), or both, depending upon the choice of deliverables
- Bibliography/list of existing literature or deal with the subject without any more than 15 items/titles
To find out more, go to Sahapedia-UNESCO Fellowship