Due Date: August 30, 2019
Salzburg Global Workshop welcomes young cultural innovators based in Cape Town, South Africa and Nairobi, Kenya, to request the sixth yearly session of the Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum kindly supported by The Lloyd A. Fry Structure.
The Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online forum is a ten-year program developed to support the present generation of young cultural innovators through capability structure, mentoring, and worldwide networking. The network is multi-disciplinary and includes imaginative disciplines varying from the visual and carrying out arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, style, architecture, and style.
The YCI Online forum intends to empower the imaginative sector as a driver of financial, social and metropolitan change around the world by connecting people and neighborhoods linked to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up occasions, interhub exchanges, cross-border jobs, and other activities.
About the Program in Salzburg
The YCI Online forum provides a chance for individuals from Cape Town, South Africa and Nairobi, Kenya to be part of an extensive program occurring at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, from October 22 to 27,2019 Integrating theory and practice, with keynote discussions concentrating on “broad view” concerns dealing with the cultural sector and with skills-building sessions on entrepreneurial thinking; human-centered style procedures; tactical preparation and organizational advancement; and management and worths.
- Picked individuals will get a complete scholarship to take part in the YCI program, consisting of the session cost, space and board, and take a trip expenses.
- Be 25–35 years of age
- Excel in English, the working language of the Online forum
- Live and operate in Cape Town, South Africa or Nairobi, Kenya
- Have at least 2– 3 years of expert experience in the arts and culture sector
- Wish to end up being an active member of the Nairobi YCI Center and worldwide network, and be prepared to dedicate time, energy, and resources to sustaining these
- Goal to produce social modification and reinforce the position of the arts and cultural organizations within your neighborhood.
- Demonstrate imagination in method to work, openness to development and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial disposition
- Have a cross-sectoral method to work and show an interest in structure cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector
- Display enthusiasm, interest, and management capacity with rewards, awards, suggestions, citations validating this
All candidates should send the following details online utilizing the registration kind:
- An individual declaration (approx. 500 words) detailing:.
- Your inspiration for using to the Young Cultural Innovators Online forum; A description of the greatest concern facing you in your work;-LRB- **************).
- What you will add to the regional and worldwide YCI network;-LRB- **************).
- How your involvement will have an effect on your regional neighborhood.
- A quick bio (sample on application).
- A headshot image of yourself.
- A CV/Resume consisting of name and e-mail address of 2 recommendations.
For more details, check out Salzburg Global Online Forum