Due Date: September 9, 2019
Salzburg Global Workshop welcomes young cultural innovators based in Seoul to make an application for the sixth yearly session of the Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum kindly supported by the Korea Structure.
The Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online forum is a ten-year program created to support the present generation of young cultural innovators through capability structure, mentoring, and worldwide networking. The network is multi-disciplinary and incorporates innovative disciplines varying from the visual and carrying out arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, style, architecture, and style.
The YCI Online forum intends to empower the innovative sector as a driver of financial, social and city improvement around the world by connecting people and neighborhoods linked to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up occasions, interhub exchanges, cross-border tasks, and other activities.
About the Program in Salzburg
The YCI Online forum uses a chance for individuals from Seoul to be part of an extensive program happening at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, from October 22 to 27,2019 Integrating theory and practice, with keynote discussion concentrating on “broad view” concerns dealing with the cultural sector and with skills-building sessions on entrepreneurial thinking; human-centered style procedures; tactical preparation and organizational advancement; and management and worths.
- Chosen individuals will get a complete scholarship to take part in the YCI program, consisting of the session charge, space and board, and take a trip expenses.
- Be 25–35 years of age
- Excel in English, the working language of the Online forum
- Live and operate in Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Have at least 2– 3 years of expert experience in the arts and culture sector
- Wish to end up being an active member of the Seoul YCI Center and worldwide network, and be prepared to devote time, energy, and resources to sustaining these
- Goal to develop social modification and enhance the position of the arts and cultural organizations within your neighborhood.
- Demonstrate imagination in method to work, openness to development and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial disposition
- Have a cross-sectoral method to work and show an interest in structure cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector
- Display enthusiasm, interest, and management capacity with rewards, awards, suggestions, citations validating this
All candidates should send the following details online utilizing the registration type:
- An individual declaration (approx. 500 words) detailing:.
- Your inspiration for using to the Young Cultural Innovators Online forum; A description of the most significant problem facing you in your work;-LRB- **************).
- What you will add to the regional and worldwide YCI network;-LRB- **************).
- How your involvement will have an influence on your regional neighborhood.
- A short bio (sample on application).
- A headshot image of yourself.
- A CV/Resume consisting of name and e-mail address of 2 referrals.
To find out more, check out Salzburg Global Online Forum