Due Date: June 13, 2019
Salzburg Global Workshop welcomes young cultural innovators based in Canada to make an application for the sixth yearly session of the Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online Forum, kindly supported by Canada Council for the Arts. The YCI Online forum uses a chance for 5 individuals from Canada to be part of an extensive program happening at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, from October 22 to 27, 2019.
Integrating theory and practice, with keynote discussions concentrating on “broad view” problems dealing with the cultural sector and with skills-building sessions on entrepreneurial thinking; human-centered style procedures; tactical preparation and organizational advancement; and management and worths.
The Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online forum is a ten-year program developed to support the present generation of young cultural innovators through capability structure, mentoring, and worldwide networking. The network is multi-disciplinary and includes innovative disciplines varying from the visual and carrying out arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, style, architecture, and style.
The YCI Online forum intends to empower the innovative sector as a driver of financial, social and metropolitan change around the world by connecting people and neighborhoods linked to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up occasions, interhub exchanges, cross-border tasks, and other activities.
- Individuals in the YCI Online forum will enter of the Salzburg Global Workshop Fellowship network, which given that our creation in 1947, consists of more than 37,000 individuals from over 170 nations.
- Picked individuals will get a complete scholarship to take part in the YCI program, consisting of the session cost, space and board, and take a trip expenses.
To certify, all candidates should:
- Be 25–35 years of age.
- Excel in English, the working language of the Online forum.
- Be a Canadian person or irreversible citizen.
- Have at least 2– 3 years of expert experience in the arts and culture sector.
- Wish to end up being an active member of the Canada YCI Center and worldwide network, and be prepared to devote time, energy, and resources to sustaining these.
- Objective to produce social modification and reinforce the position of the arts and cultural organizations within your neighborhood.
- Demonstrate imagination in method to work, openness to development and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial disposition.
- Have a cross-sectoral method to work and show an interest in structure cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector.
- Display enthusiasm, interest, and management capacity with rewards, awards, suggestions, citations verifying this.
Prospects will be collectively picked by Salzburg Global Workshop and the Canada Council for the Arts. Choice will take into account local and multiculturalism along with a variety of creative disciplines.
All candidates should send the following info online utilizing the registration type at my.salzburgglobal.org.
- An individual declaration (approx. 500 words) detailing:.
- Your inspiration for using to the Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum;-LRB- ***************).
- A description of the most significant problem facing you in your work;-LRB- ***************).
- What you will add to the regional and worldwide YCI network;-LRB- ***************).
- How your involvement will have an influence on your regional neighborhood.
- A short bio (sample on application).
- A headshot picture of yourself.
- A CV/Resume consisting of name and e-mail address of 2 referrals.
For concerns worrying the application please contact Bernadette Prasser ([email protected]). Please consist of just the info laid out above. All applications need to be directed to Salzburg Global Workshop.
The due date for applications is June 13, 2019 11: 59 PM PST.
For additional information, see Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum