Due Date: September 9, 2019
Salzburg Global Workshop welcomes young cultural innovators based in Salzburg to get the sixth yearly session of the Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum. The Salzburg Global Online Forum for Young Cultural Innovators empowers increasing skills in the imaginative sector to drive social, financial and metropolitan modification.
Introduced in 2014, it is developing an international network of 500 competitively-selected changemakers in “center” neighborhoods who create collective tasks, develop abilities, gain coaches, and link to upcoming innovators in their cities and nations.
The Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online forum is a ten-year program developed to support the present generation of young cultural innovators through capability structure, mentoring, and international networking. The network is multi-disciplinary and includes imaginative disciplines varying from the visual and carrying out arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, style, architecture, and style.
The YCI Online forum intends to empower the imaginative sector as a driver of financial, social and metropolitan improvement around the world by connecting people and neighborhoods linked to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up occasions, interhub exchanges, cross-border tasks, and other activities.
About the Program in Salzburg
The YCI Online forum provides a chance for individuals to be part of an extensive program happening at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, from October 22 to 27,2019 Integrating theory and practice, with keynote discussions concentrating on “broad view” problems dealing with the cultural sector and with skills-building sessions on entrepreneurial thinking; human-centered style procedures; tactical preparation and organizational advancement; and management and worths.
- Chosen individuals will get a complete scholarship to cover the session charge.
To certify, all candidates should:
- Be 25–35 years of age
- Excel in English, the working language of the Online forum
- Live and/or operate in Salzburg
- Have at least 2– 3 years of expert experience in the arts and culture sector
- Wish to end up being an active member of the YCI international network, and be prepared to dedicate time, energy, and resources to sustaining this
- Objective to produce social modification and enhance the position of the arts and cultural organizations within your neighborhood
- Demonstrate imagination in method to work, openness to development and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial disposition
- Have a cross-sectoral method to work and show an interest in structure cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector
- Display enthusiasm, interest, and management capacity with rewards, awards, suggestions, citations verifying this
All candidates should send the following details online utilizing the registration type:
- An individual declaration (approx. 500 words) detailing:.
- Your inspiration for using to the Young Cultural Innovators Online forum; A description of the greatest problem facing you in your work;-LRB- **************).
- What you will add to the regional and international YCI network;-LRB- **************).
- How your involvement will have an influence on your regional neighborhood.
- A quick bio (sample on application).
- A headshot image of yourself.
- A CV/Resume consisting of name and e-mail address of 2 referrals.
For more details, go to YCI Online Forum