Due Date: September 9, 2019
Salzburg Global Workshop welcomes young cultural innovators based in Detroit, Memphis and New Orleans to request the sixth yearly session of the Young Cultural Innovators Online Forum, kindly supported by the Kresge Structure.
The Young Cultural Innovators (YCI) Online forum is a ten-year program created to support the present generation of young cultural innovators through capability structure, mentoring, and international networking. The network is multi-disciplinary and includes imaginative disciplines varying from the visual and carrying out arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, style, architecture, and style.
The YCI Online forum intends to empower the imaginative sector as a driver of financial, social and metropolitan improvement around the world by connecting people and neighborhoods linked to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up occasions, interhub exchanges, cross-border jobs, and other activities.
About the Program in Salzburg
The YCI Online forum provides a chance for individuals to be part of an extensive program happening at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, from October 22 to 27,2019 Integrating theory and practice, with keynote discussions concentrating on “broad view” problems dealing with the cultural sector and with skills-building sessions on entrepreneurial thinking; human-centered style procedures; tactical preparation and organizational advancement; and management and worths.
- Chosen individuals will get a complete scholarship to take part in the YCI program, consisting of the session cost, space and board, and take a trip expenses.
To certify, all candidates need to:
- Be 25–35 years of age
- Excel in English, the working language of the Online forum
- Live and/or operate in Detroit, Michigan, Memphis, Tennessee or New Orleans, Louisiana
- Have at least 2– 3 years of expert experience in the arts and culture sector
- Wish to end up being an active member of the regional centers and YCI international network, and be prepared to devote time, energy, and resources to sustaining this
- Goal to produce social modification and enhance the position of the arts and cultural organizations within your neighborhood
- Demonstrate imagination in technique to work, openness to development and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial disposition
- Have a cross-sectoral technique to work and show an interest in structure cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector
- Exhibition enthusiasm, interest, and management capacity with rewards, awards, suggestions, citations verifying this
All candidates need to send the following info online utilizing the registration kind:
- An individual declaration (approx. 500 words) detailing:.
- Your inspiration for using to the Young Cultural Innovators Online forum; A description of the most significant concern facing you in your work;-LRB- **************).
- What you will add to the regional and international YCI network;-LRB- **************).
- How your involvement will have an influence on your regional neighborhood.
- A quick bio (sample on application).
- A headshot image of yourself.
- A CV/Resume consisting of name and e-mail address of 2 referrals.
For more details, check out Salzburg Global Online Forum