Due Date: February 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Sanofi Obstacle 2019 for African e-health Start-ups The obstacle gets in touch with African e-health Start-ups to proffer cost effective and simple services to get rid of some widespread obstacles in the health system in Africa.
Africa is an extremely varied continent with significant health obstacles that need vibrant, ingenious techniques to guarantee the future health of the populations.
At Sanofi, they have actually been dedicated to the neighborhoods and individuals right throughout Africa for more than 50 years. They feel it is their obligation to utilize their knowledge, understanding and experience to constantly look for the most ingenious, adjusted techniques to enhance access to medications and health care for individuals of Africa. Whether it is avoiding illness or handling disease, they make every effort to incorporate the current innovations to make their developments and services available to countless individuals around Africa.
- Obstacle 1: How to improve awareness, medical diagnosis and illness management of clients struggling with Diabetes?
- Obstacle 2: How to enhance the access to medications in remote locations from supply chain management to alternative payment services?
- Obstacle 3: How to support decision-makers in getting a much better use of offered health information?
- Remain In the AfricaTech Laboratory at VivaTech: Free cubicle & tickets
- A corner to show your option to the participants in the Laboratory
- Establish your network with essential stakeholders and financiers
- 4 tickets/ 3 days at VivaTech
- Pitch & Meet throughout the occasion: Reward at VivaTech
- Chance to go to a pitch preparation workshop the day prior to VivaTech
- Pitch in front of a jury made up of Sanofi magnates and essential external stakeholders
- Scale up: Cooperation benefit
- Engage deep conversation with skilled functions and Sanofi in Africa General Managers to evaluate expediency of future cooperation in Africa (e.g. possible pilot, possible financial investment by Sanofi VC …)
- Training/ Mentoring & possible velocity, with participation of Sanofi Africa Management group
- Chance for monetary assistance and an access to Sanofi internal knowledge to support your company and your global development technique
- Open to African start-ups with a minimum of an evidence of principle with favorable lead to one Africa nation;-LRB- **************).
- Maturity: consisting of innovation, seniority, labor force, turnover, fundraising;-LRB- **************).
- Importance of option, market possible & company design;-LRB- **************).
- Abilities & Know-how consisting of group abilities and previous experiences;-LRB- **************).
- Scientific proof is asked for when suitable.
To learn more, check out Sanofi Obstacle