Application Due Date: Continuous
SAP began in 1972 as a group of 5 associates with a desire to do something brand-new. Together, they altered business software application and transformed how organisation was done. Today, as a market leader in business software, we stay real to our roots. That’s why we craft options to sustain development, foster equality and spread chance for our staff members and consumers throughout borders and cultures.
worths the entrepreneurial spirit, promoting imagination and structure.
lasting relationships with our staff members. We understand that a varied and.
inclusive labor force keeps us competitive and supplies chances for.
all. Our company believe that together we can change markets, grow.
economics, raise societies and sustain our environment. Due to the fact that it’s.
the best-run services that make the world run much better and enhance.
attain our vision of running much better through development and.
entrepreneurship, we allow and promote regional resources that have.
cultural and market understanding by:
and accrediting resources on the planet’s most effective SAP software application.
suite of organisation systems, applications and ingenious offerings.
broadening throughout several markets
Increasing awareness in the market of the worth and performance that can be accomplished through SAP innovation and development.
The unbiased & objective of the Abilities for Africa program is
to add to sustainable work environments for the next generation of.
regional skill in the area. We attain this by training & certifying.
young college students on the planet’s most effective software application suite.
Our objective is to assist them to have the chance for a local or worldwide.
SAP Abilities for Africa Program purchases the future labor force and provides an extensive program which integrates technical and soft ability components over a set time period. At the end of the program and upon effective graduation the students end up being accredited SAP experts, with an ensured short-term task positioning within the SAP Community for preliminary work experience functions.
What the program uses you:
- 3 month full-time SAP training program at no charge to you
- Hands-on simulated task workouts throughout the program
- Authorities Partner Level SAP Accreditation
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP community after training, based upon efficiency
- Prospects should be Nigerian nationals and presently living in Lagos;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects should be presently out of work or utilized in a part-time/ non- long-term function unrelated to profession goals.
- Prospects should be informed to a minimum of Bachelor level in a significant associated to IT or MIS;-LRB- ***********).
will ideally have actually finished within the last 3 years with a.
2nd Class Upper or First Class pass– evidence of this will be asked for;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects will ideally have an eager interest in beginning an SAP-related profession including travel;-LRB- **************).
- The course will be provided in English so an excellent grasp of both composed and spoken English is important;-LRB- **************).
should have great analytical abilities, discussion abilities and.
a basic understanding of Microsoft Workplace and IT;-LRB- **************).
- The program is based in Lagos and is non-residential. If you are based beyond Lagos please make arrangements for your lodging throughout the training duration;-LRB- **************).
For More Details: