SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, promoting imagination and structure enduring relationships with our workers. We understand that a varied and inclusive labor force keeps us competitive and supplies chances for all. Our company believe that together we can change markets, grow economics, raise societies and sustain our environment. Since it’s the best-run organisations that make the world run much better and enhance individuals’s lives.
accomplish our vision of running much better through development and.
entrepreneurship, we make it possible for and promote regional resources that have.
cultural and market understanding by:
and licensing resources worldwide’s most effective SAP software application.
suite of company systems, applications and ingenious offerings.
broadening throughout several markets
Increasing awareness in the market of the worth and performance that can be attained through SAP innovation and development.
The unbiased & objective of the Abilities for Africa program is
to add to sustainable work environments for the next generation of.
regional skill in the area. We accomplish this by training & certifying.
young college students worldwide’s most effective software application suite.
Our objective is to assist them to have the chance for a local or worldwide.
SAP Abilities for Africa Program purchases the.
future labor force and provides a detailed program which integrates.
technical and soft ability aspects over a set time period. At the end.
of the program and upon effective graduation the students end up being.
accredited SAP specialists, with an ensured momentary task positioning.
within the SAP Environment for preliminary work experience functions.
What the program uses you:
- 3 month full-time SAP training program at no charge to you
- Hands-on simulated task workouts throughout the program
- Authorities Partner Level SAP Accreditation
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP community after training, based upon efficiency
Start Date– Early October 2019
What we need from a prospect:
- Prospects need to be South African nationals and presently living in Pretoria or surrounding locations;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects need to be presently out of work or used in a part-time/ non- long-term function unrelated to profession goals.
- Prospects need to be informed to a minimum of Bachelor level in a significant in Service, IT or engineering;-LRB- ***********).
will ideally have actually finished within the last 3 years with a.
2nd Class Upper or First Class pass– evidence of this will be asked for;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects will ideally have an eager interest in beginning an SAP-related profession including travel;-LRB- **************).
- The course will be provided in English so an excellent grasp of both composed and spoken English is vital;-LRB- **************).
need to have excellent analytical abilities, discussion abilities and.
a basic understanding of Microsoft Workplace and IT;-LRB- **************).
- The program is based in Pretoria and is non-residential. If you are based beyond Pretoria please make arrangements for your lodging throughout the training duration;-LRB- **************).
WHAT YOU OBTAIN FROM United States
is what you make it. At SAP, we assist you make it your own. A profession at.
SAP can open numerous doors for you. If you’re looking for a business.
that’s devoted to your concepts and specific development, acknowledges you for.
your special contributions, fills you with a strong sense of function,.
and supplies an enjoyable, versatile and inclusive workplace– use now
To Learn More: