Due Date: September 8, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) International Fintech Hackcelerator @ Southern Africa Competitors 2019 The South African Reserve Bank calls fintech companies to send their ingenious and sustainable options to difficulties recognized within the monetary services market.
The International Fintech Hackcelerator, powered by KPMG Matchi, is a fintech velocity program that develops a platform for fintech companies to show their ingenious options to complicated monetary difficulties in the Southern African area. Fintech companies from throughout the world can use to take part in the program, to resolve issue declarations built by the SARB.
The SARB views such worldwide fintech velocity programs as making it possible for procedures to welcome fintech, while paying for the chance for regulators to assess advantages and threats in a well balanced way. Shortlisted participants will be welcomed to display their options at the Southern African Demonstration Day on October 29, 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Demonstration Day will look for to check out sustainable monetary services developments that need to resolve real-world monetary services difficulties. On the Demonstration Day, a panel of judges from the SARB and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority along with regional market specialists will pick and reveal 2 winning options.
Each International Fintech Hackcelerator @ Southern Africa 2019 winner will:
- Get a stipend towards travel costs to participate in the 2019 Singapore Fintech Celebration;-LRB- **************).
- Get a chance to pitch their option live throughout the Hackcelerator Demonstration Day at the 2019 Singapore Fintech Celebration and engage with market specialists;-LRB- **************).
- Receive financing to establish a contextualised evidence of principle, to be released within a year from the Demonstration Day; and
- Deal with high-value corporates to contextualise an option to their requirements, while acquiring market entry into the Singapore and Asia-Pacific area.
- Over and above the International Fintech Hackcelerator @ Southern Africa gains, the leading 3 winners at the Singapore Fintech Celebration will each get a prize money.
- Fintech companies from throughout the world can use to take part in the program, to resolve issue declarations built by the SARB.
To learn more, see SARB International Fintech Hackcelerator