Application Due Date: January 13 th 2019
The Sasol Structure is providing all-encompassing bursaries to gifted people who are preparing to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Innovation, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for candidates Nationally. To be thought about, you need to be a South African person and have approval or provisionary approval for research studies at a South African public University or University of Innovation for 2019.
The Sasol Structure is likewise providing STEM and Non-STEM bursaries solely for certifying Kid of Sasol Worker, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders along with candidates from Sasol fenceline neighborhoods. To be thought about, you need to be a South African person and have approval or provisionary approval for research studies at a South African public University or University of Innovation or TVET College for 2019.
To be thought about for the Sasol Structure bursary, the candidate should fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African Person.
- Should have approval or provisionary approval for research studies at a.
South African University or University of Innovation or TVET College for.
- Combined Family Earnings need to be less than 600 000 per year
- Should have gotten a minimum of 50% in all topics.
Non-STEM bursaries are booked just for certifying Kid of Sasol Worker, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline neighborhoods.
The Sasol Structure bursary is a detailed bursary that includes the following:
- 100% of the recommended university tuition costs, registration costs and test costs.
- A quantity equivalent to the typical rate for lodging in a basic single space at a university home, at the university at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is identified by Sasol Structure in combination with the university.
- A quantity for meals based upon 3 meals each day, as identified by the university.
- A quantity for book and spending money
Applications need to be sent to Sasol by 13 January 2019, for the 2019 scholastic year
Applications need to be sent online. For more details go to the How do I Use page
Applicants, who do not have web gain access to or access to a web.
coffee shop in their location, might call our Sasol Bursary Application Helpline.
at 086010 6235 for assistance.
All candidates will go through choice based upon the following requirements:
- South African Citizenship
- Family Earnings Verifications
- Approval/ Conditional Approval to university/ University of innovation or TVET College
- Academic perfomance of the candidates
Choice by Sasol Structure will happen from 15 — 28 January 2019 The result of the choice occasion will be interacted to candidates by the end-of- January 2019