Application Due Date: August 31 st 2019
The Sasol Structure is using all-encompassing bursaries to gifted people who are preparing to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree to pursue Science, Innovation, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for candidates Nationally. To be thought about, you need to be a South African resident and have approval or provisionary approval for research studies at a South African public University or University of Innovation for 2020.
The Sasol Structure is likewise using STEM and Non-STEM bursaries solely
for certifying kids of Sasol staff members, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo.
investors along with candidates from Sasol fenceline neighborhoods. To.
be thought about, you need to be a South African resident and have approval.
or provisionary approval for research studies at a South African public
University or University of Innovation for2020 In addition you must.
either be a kid of a South African irreversible Sasol staff member, have actually a.
Khanyisa/Inzalo share certificate or have evidence of house in our.
Sasol Structure books the right to choose certifying people.
based upon scholastic perfomance, home earnings, approval to.
University/University of Innovation too South African Citizenship.
Please keep in mind that candidates who are pursuing Grade 12 in 2019 need to send their last Grade 11 outcomes All other candidates might send end of year results for 2018 or for whichever year they have actually finished Grade12 Candidates who are registered at a Greater Knowing Insititution might utilize completion of 2018 results to use.
To be thought about for the Sasol Structure bursary, the candidate needs to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African Person.
- Should have approval or provisionary approval for research studies at a South African University or University of Innovation for 2020.
- Combined Family Earnings need to be less than 600 000 per year
- Should have gotten a minimum of 50% in all topics.
Non-STEM bursaries are booked just for certifying Kid of Sasol Worker, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline neighborhoods.
- The last choice will prioritise economically clingy and academically competitive prospects.
- Selected people need to want to go through and Interviews along with psychometric evaluations
- Please keep in mind that candidates who remain in Grade 12 in 2019 need to send the Grade 11 last results. All other candidates might send end of year results for 2018 or whichever year they have actually finished Grade12 Candidates who were registered at a Greater Knowing Insititution might utilize completion of year results to use
The Sasol Structure bursary is an extensive bursary that includes the following:
- 100% of the recommended university tuition costs, registration costs and test costs.
- A quantity equivalent to the typical rate for lodging in a.
basic single space at a university house, at the university at.
which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is identified by Sasol.
Structure in combination with the university.
- A quantity for meals based upon 3 meals each day, as identified by the university.
- A quantity for book and spending money
For Additional Information: