Due Date: August 16, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Saville Structure Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education 2019 The Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education acknowledge African-driven and African based organisations resolving ability spaces, monetary insecurity and underemployment through ingenious entrepreneurial education programs.
With a focus on sustainability, the awards use financial rewards as a financial investment in organisations whose inspiring work is changing the futures of African Youth. Supported by The Saville Structure and handled by Teach A Male To Fish, the Pan-African Awards integrate the goals and know-how of both organisations.
- Very First Reward of $15,000
- 2 Runners-Up Prizes of $5,000
- Future Partner reward of $5,000
- Open to all companies with a concentrate on education situated in among the 55 African nations;-LRB- **************).
- Entries can be sent on behalf of another company– e.g. by non-African NGOs on behalf of their regional partner/ workplace– nevertheless cash prize and conference travel bursaries need to be declared by and utilized for the advantage of, the Africa-based company itself;-LRB- **************).
- The complete list of African nations for which awards are readily available is as follows: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Congo Brazzaville (likewise referred to as Republic of the Congo), Côte d’Ivoire (frequently referred to as Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Entries might be sent in English or French. Competitors entries gotten in other languages can not be accepted.
The highlights of tasks and programs they award are:
- Entrepreneurial: Taking on issues in education by mentor, training and empowering youths through hands-on entrepreneurial experience or creating earnings to money education.
- Sustainable: Produces financing beyond contributions and aids as a main income sources, able to keep and grow individuals and promotes environmental management.
- Produce Effect: Show quantifiable outcomes for instructional accomplishment and financial results for individuals and the broader neighborhood.
- Experiential: Supply trainees with hands-on experience in a live environment
To find out more, see Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education