Applications are invited for the Savvy Global Fellowship 2021. Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs.
The Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs, which began in 2020, has so far, received over 30,595 applications from around the world, and has selected 2,572 Fellows from 113 countries. For 12 weeks, no matter what stage your venture is, the Fellowship program helps selected Fellows answer all the relevant questions that they need to kickstart their amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into new markets.
Some of the things you’ll learn as a Savvy Fellow include fundraising for your business, building the right team to execute your business strategies, building buzz around your product or service, achieving product-market fit, scaling into new markets and verticals, and building customer loyalty and retention.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity for you to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
- Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Join a global alumni network of over 2,500 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction.
- They accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.) However, we consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
They have no application deadline. Savvy is a fully-funded Fellowship program, so selected Fellows are not required to pay any fee.
For more information, visit Savvy Global Fellowship.