Deadline: September 1 and 12, 2020
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) Master of Science in Computer Science and Software Engineering is open for applications for the September 2020 intake. The SIT MSc in Computer Science & Software Engineering is designed to educate the future digital leaders by blending essential technical, leadership, and management skills.
There’s nothing quite like it. Unlike classic computer science programs which focus mainly on technical skills and often privilege theory over hands-on practice, and as such do not provide a complete education for future Chief Security Officer (CSO), Chief Product Officer (CPO), Chief Architect (CA). MSc CS-SE at SIT gives the next generation of technical leaders the skills they need to accelerate research and innovation in the fields of emerging computer science technologies.
Founded by entrepreneurs, SIT exudes the entrepreneurial spirit. With this MSc in Computer Science & Software Engineering, they carve clear pathways for graduates to succeed in industry, academia, or their own startup ventures. SIT as highly employable and sought-after technologists.
Join SIT brand-new, innovative, game-changing MSc in Computer Science & Software Engineering, designed to prepare graduates to be the next generation tech leaders with the industry’s most desired skills.
This is the time of digitalization – Computer Science graduates are high in demand! The program prepares students to take top leadership positions in global businesses.
- A program both deep and broad for technology leaders. Deep technical interdisciplinary knowledge is the cornerstone of technology leaders. The master combines deep technical skills in software engineering and computing with multidisciplinary knowledge in technology for the future (quantum informatics and quantum cryptography).
- World-class technical teaching: The master is designed and taught by top-class professors and researchers from all over the world and is inspired by Nobel prize holders and successful business leaders. Teaching includes a combination of lectures, seminars, and blended e-learning, with lectures available at the SIT campus in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, broadcast live online or recorded for offline study.
- The institute encompasses a global community of prestigious high-ranking science and technology universities, featuring some of the best teaching support in the world. The course offers the unique option of graduating with a dual degree from one of SIT’s partner institutes — the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh, United States, or the National University of Singapore (NUS) in Singapore.
- Flexible and adaptable teaching style: The unique agile flip blended eLearning formula combines lectures in the classroom, live broadcasts for online interactive participation and recorded lectures, lab activities in agile geographically distributed teams under the supervision of expert teaching assistant, individual and team study with:
- Agile flip blended eLearning: The unique agile flip blended eLearning formula combines lectures in the classroom, live broadcasts for online interactive participation and recorded lectures, lab activities in agile geographically distributed teams under the supervision of expert teaching assistant, individual, and team study.
- Personalized participation program: The SIT agile eLearning formula allows students to personalize the participation levels from a full residential study to online participation with quarterly visits to the SIT campus in Switzerland.
SIT offers a wide range of scholarships in cooperation with partner companies to support talented students in their education and future career. They offer:
- Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT master
- SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS
- Tuition waiver for students with excellent GPA (Grade Point Average)
- They’re looking for talented graduates who have completed a bachelor’s in science or engineering.
- They’re also reaching out to students with a distinct entrepreneurial flair, who could one day lead their own technology startup.
SIT MSc in computer science and software engineering students must either:
- hold a bachelor in computer science, computer engineering
- hold a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent, and
- pass an interview with the master admission committee, who may admit students holding a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
Note the Deadline:
- September 1, 2020- Non-EU student (non-EU visa)
- September 12, 2020 – Swiss residents and EU students (EU visa)
Spaces are limited on the SIT master’s program. If you believe you have the perfect blend of technical intelligence and entrepreneurial spirit, apply at email@example.com for the opportunity to join the September 2020 intake.
For more information, visit Schaffhausen Institute of Technology.