Due Date: January 3 and April 8, 2019
The Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019 is open for applications. Sciences Po produced the Emile-Boutmy scholarship, called after the creator of Sciences Po (1871), in order to invite the absolute best global trainees from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is granted to leading trainees whose profiles match the admissions concerns of Sciences Po and private course requirements.
- Trainees should be, very first time candidates, from a non-European Union state, whose family does not submit taxes within the European Union
- Needs to have been confessed to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
Trainees who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian candidates, given that they might be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Prospects who have double citizenship, consisting of an EU citizenship
- Prospects from Quebec for master’s degree (given that they might benefit from moving scale costs like European candidates). Prospects from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are qualified
- Master’s level dual-degree prospects. Just candidates for the following double degrees are qualified:.
- the double degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the double degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (just candidates with Chinese citizenship)
- the double degree Sciences Po/Peking University (just candidates with Chinese citizenship)
- Ph.D. program trainees (thesis)
- Prospects for the 1 year Master’s programs
- Exchange trainees
- The Emile-Boutmy scholarship might not be integrated with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF …).
- This scholarship is granted based upon benefit and according to the kind of profile sought for this program Social requirements are likewise considered.
- This scholarship is not immediately granted: prospects should show their desire to use straight in their online bachelor or master’s application.
- Due date for undergraduate program: April 8, 2019
- Due date for master program: January 3, 2019
Trainees should show that they are making an application for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial details” area of their Sciences Po application. Trainees will likewise be needed to consist of evidence of earnings and files discussing their household scenario ( e.g. tax return for both moms and dads, payslips, divorce certificate, welfare, files connected to spousal support, kid assistance or retirement pensions, death certificate …). Candidates should likewise connect, if suitable, their language test prior to the application due date of the scholarship.
The Admissions Department is accountable for granting Emile-Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship demand will just be considered if you are confessed to among our qualified programs.
For more details, go to SciencesPo