Application Due Date: February 18 th 2019
The Mastercard Structure Scholars Program at Sciences Po intends to support 120 skilled African trainees through their research studies and to use the next generation of leaders a first-rate social science education, so they can go on to end up being changemakers in their house nations
Over 6 years (2017– 2022), the Scholars Program will money:
The Mastercard Structure produced this merit-based scholarship program to offer the most skilled African trainees the opportunity to gain from a quality education and pursue their aspirations, whatever their background. The scholars are supported throughout their university education in the social sciences so they can go on to end up being changemakers in their house nations.
Financing your research studies
The program uses scholarships:
• to finish the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts program, Africa expertise
• to finish a two-year Master’s program at one of the 7 graduate schools
• to participate in Sciences Po Summer season School
- The scholarships are granted to trainees from sub-Saharan African nations with an impressive scholastic record and strong management capacity, however who deal with monetary and other barriers to college.
- The scholarships are granted for a duration of 3 years for the Bachelor’s degree, 2 years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer season School. They cover the complete expense of tuition costs at Sciences Po and living expenses in France throughout the research study duration.
Along with moneying their research studies, Sciences Po will use scholars a particular suite of resources to guarantee they have suitable scholastic assistance and to facilitate their shift from education to work:
- An orientation program and individualised scholastic encouraging throughout their research studies at Sciences Po
- A coach program provided in cooperation with the Africa Department of Sciences Po Alumni
- Profession assistance and assistance: an online task platform devoted to expert chances in Africa (internships and very first tasks), access to our service incubator and the network of companies and alumni operating in Africa, and particular profession workshops.
- The scholarships cover the complete expense of tuition costs at Sciences Po and living expenses in France throughout the research study duration.
Prepare to release your profession and train in entrepreneurship
Scholars take part in profession workshops and training modules in entrepreneurship concentrated on the African market.
Go Back To Africa and add to the continent’s advancement
Undergraduate Scholars finish the civic internship and invest their 3rd year studying in Africa. Graduate Scholars finish an internship associated to African problems.
Sign up with the network of Mastercard Structure Scholars
Each year, 5 Scholars participate in a top arranged by the Mastercard Structure where they get to satisfy their equivalents studying at other leading universities in The United States and Canada, Europe and Africa, and discuss the problems dealing with Africa today.
In addition to financing, Scholars gain from private scholastic assistance throughout their research studies
2019-2020 Due Dates
Application due dates for the Mastercard Structure Scholarships are:
- Bachelor: January 31, 2019
- Master: January 15, 2019
- Summer Season School: February 18, 2019
- Use to the scholarship: To use, go to www.sciencespo.fr/students, “Costs & Financing” then “Bursaries and Financial Assistance” Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Additional Information: