Due Date: August 20, 2019
Are you a Service Advancement Company, specialist, incubator, coach, or accelerator in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 city? Would you like to extend your service portfolio to offer services to eco-inclusive business in the field of service design advancement, monetary management and raising financing? Sign up with the upcoming BDS+ Training of Trainers Workshop 2019 in Hubli, India
Through the Training of Trainers program, SEED provides BDS+ Advisors access to thorough SEED Toolkits, case research studies and additional important insights into eco-inclusive business success. These resources support and gear up individuals to improve and optimise their services while satisfying the special advancement requirements of eco-inclusive business with a strong ecological and social focus. The sessions will integrate case research studies, useful workouts and group work utilizing products based upon tested approaches and knowings from dealing with eco-inclusive start-ups, established in the structure of SEED Catalyser and Accelerator assistance programs considering that2009 The workshop will hold from 17, 18 & 19 September.
- FREE involvement in the 3-day workshop
- Access to a thorough SEED toolkit to support ecoenterprises in service design advancement, monetary management and raising financing
- Approach insights to run individual oriented training and mentoring programs
- Peer discovering & connecting with skilled service advancement company
- Deep dive into eco-inclusive enterprise service designs
- Prospective chance to work for SEED in-country tasks
- Including on SEED BDS+ Advisors platform
Open to people who operate at the user interface of service, civil society and politics, and assistance service or entrepreneurial services in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in India.
Candidates must have the ability to show that they have:
- Fundamental experience or a strong interest in dealing with start-ups in their nation;-LRB- ***************).
- Fundamental experience or a strong interest in offering service design advancement oriented capability structure;-LRB- ***************).
- Have a degree in an appropriate scholastic or service associated field;-LRB- ***************).
- Fundamental experience or a strong interest in assisting in interactive and participatory workshops;-LRB- ***************).
- Fundamental experience or a strong interest in dealing with eco-inclusive business;-LRB- ***************).
- Capability to offer services to business in English & regional languages of their nation.
Send your in-depth CV and a letter of inspiration to [email protected]
To find out more, go to SEED BDS+