Deadline: August 26, 2018
Do you want to replicate a tested and proven business model to set up your own eco-inclusive enterprise? Apply for the SEED Replicator Connect Workshop 2018 for Eco-inclusive Enterprise in Malawi and create successful business models using innovative tools to build your own enterprise.
The SEED Replicator brings successful eco-inclusive business models that provide proven solutions to sustainability challenges to various geographic locations. The programme supports the uptake and adaptation of proven business models to different markets in order to multiply positive sustainability impacts. Get inspired, meet peers and kick-off your business in just one day!
The workshops are scheduled to hold as follow:
- Workshop #1: September 4, 2018 | Blantyre | Agriculture
- Workshop #2: September 5, 2018 | Blantyre | Energy, Waste Management
- Be inspired by a variety of successful case studies
- Learn the secrets and tools used by real-world eco-inclusive enterprises
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with originators of successful business models
- Receive expert guidance and tailored support to build your enterprise
- Participation in the SEED Replicator Connect Workshops and all the material provided are free of charge.
- Open to eco-inclusive entrepreneurs in Africa who are focused on Agriculture, Energy and Waste Management.;
- Both originators and (future) entrepreneurs who wish to imitate eco-inclusive business models can apply.
For more information, visitSEED Replicator Workshop.