Due Date: February 6, 2019
SEED Structure has actually released a require tasks 2019 “AFRICAN TERROIRS”. This require tasks focuses on boosting the regional * resources of African lands (farming practices, knowledge, regional farming items, and so on) and enhancing their management in order to support their function in the advancement of household farming in Africa.
SEED Structure wishes to support tasks to keep variety of resources terroirs while using chances for change and development of the farming system. This style satisfies the difficulties of standardization and homogenisation of practices and the loss of variety of agri-food chains.
Candidate’s task will for that reason intend to deal with the following problems:
- To what level can regional land resources react to difficulties of a farming system (task production, much better conference the need regional, and so on)?
- How to keep the variety of farming practices, for the function of defense various types of community production and strength?
- How to establish effective and less effective farming production systems customers of natural and funds?
- How to support the advancement and variety of regional sectors, production till the marketing of the ended up item?
Concerns for action
- Job Staffing/ Overall Job Budget Plan: Concern will be offered to tasks where the SEED Structure endowment is stabilized in the budget plan and the financing strategy.
- Sector element: Concern will be offered to tasks acting upon numerous phases of the sector.
- Expediency: The capabilities of the task leader and the regional partner, the regional anchoring and coherence with the context of the zone, the coherence of the budget plan and the monetary plan.
- Importance: The regard of the goals of sustainable advancement, the anticipated effects of the task and the presence of assessment systems.
- Sustainability: The potential customers and long-lasting vision of the task, especially through appraisal and capitalization.
- Financing granted per task: in between EUR 7,000 and EUR 15,000
- Total envelope: 45,000 EUR
- Share of the overall task budget plan allowance: in between 10% and 70%, ie an overall budget plan of task in between EUR 10,000 and EUR 150,000
Open to French and African non-profit companies in a formalized collaboration.
Eligibility of the application
- Job period in between 24 and 36 months
- The pre-project phases should currently have actually been finished: expediency research study, medical diagnosis, market research study, task preparing
- Spread out the allowance over an optimum of 3 years and make sure that it represents in between 10% and 70% of the overall task budget plan, ie an overall task budget plan of in between EUR 10,000 and EUR 150,000
- If the task suits a bigger program, the SEED Structure group will make sure that its measurements stay at the scale of its grant.
Eligibility of the holders
- The French company.
- Concern CERFA tax invoices
- Have experience in the field of farming advancement in Africa
- Send just one task per call
- Not to be a SEED Structure partner (task presently underway)
- Not to be a trainee association
- The African company.
- Being a non-profit company
- Get involved actively in the task
- Have the ability to continue the procedure after the assistance
Eligibility of the task
- Remaining in a qualified African nation (pointed out above)
- Be less than 3 hours drive from the nation’s capital
- Present an ingenious character
- The task should worry farming or animals items planned for regional food and not for export
- The task should issue a minimum of 2 phases of the sector: production, processing, marketing
- The direct recipients should be recognized (number and kind)
To find out more, check out SEED Structure