Application Due Date: 6 February 2019
SEED Structure has actually released a require jobs 2019 “AFRICAN TERROIRS” that intends to promote the regional resources of the African soils (items regional farming practices, farming practices, knowledge, and so on) and enhance their management to support their function in the advancement of household farming in Africa.
SEED Structure wishes to support jobs to preserve variety of.
resources terroirs while providing chances for improvement and.
development of the farming system. This style satisfies the difficulties.
of standardization and homogenisation of practices and the loss of.
variety of agri-food chains. Candidate’s job will for that reason intend to.
address the following problems:
- To what degree can regional land resources react to difficulties of an.
farming system (task development, much better conference the need regional,.
and so on)?
- How to preserve the variety of farming practices, for the.
function of defense various types of environment production and.
- How to establish effective and less effective farming production systems customers of natural and funds?
- How to support the advancement and variety of regional sectors, production till the marketing of the ended up item?
Top priorities for action
- Task Staffing/ Overall Task Budget Plan: Concern will be offered to jobs where the SEED Structure endowment is stabilized in the budget plan and the financing strategy.
- Sector element: Concern will be offered to jobs acting upon numerous phases of the sector.
Expediency: The capabilities of the job leader.
and the regional partner, the regional anchoring and coherence with the.
context of the zone, the coherence of the budget plan and the monetary.
Importance: The regard of the goals of.
sustainable advancement, the anticipated effects of the job and the.
presence of assessment systems.
- Sustainability: The potential customers and long-lasting vision of the job, especially through appraisal and capitalization.
- Financing granted per job: in between EUR 7,000 and EUR 15,000
- General envelope: 45,000 EUR
- Share of the overall job budget plan allowance: in between 10% and 70%, ie an overall budget plan of job in between EUR 10,000 and EUR 150,000
Eligibility of the application
- Task period in between 24 and 36 months
- The pre-project phases need to currently have actually been finished: expediency research study, medical diagnosis, market research study, job preparing
- Spread out the allowance over an optimum of 3 years and make sure that it.
represents in between 10% and 70% of the overall job budget plan, ie an overall.
job budget plan of in between EUR 10,000 and EUR 150,000
- If the job suits a bigger program, the SEED Structure group.
will make sure that its measurements stay at the scale of its grant.
Eligibility of the holders
- The French company.
- Problem CERFA tax invoices
- Have experience in the field of farming advancement in Africa
- Send just one job per call
- Not to be a SEED Structure partner (job presently underway)
- Not to be a trainee association
- The African company.
- Being a non-profit company
- Take part actively in the job
- Have the ability to continue the procedure after the assistance
Eligibility of the job
- Remaining in a qualified African nation (discussed above)
- Be less than 3 hours drive from the nation’s capital
- Present an ingenious character
- The job need to worry farming or animals items planned for regional food and not for export
- The job need to issue a minimum of 2 phases of the sector: production, processing, marketing
- The direct recipients need to be recognized (number and kind)
For Additional Information:
Check Out the Authorities Website of the SEED Structure Require Tasks 2019