Due Date: May 15, 2019
The Shark Tank of Health Trainee Global Competitors 2019 is open for entries. The “ Shark Tank of Health” trainee competitors is a special international obstacle that rewards trainees for their most ingenious, impactful concepts for the health market.
Trainees are to send a principle submission type detailing their concept and a one- to two-minute video discussion of their concept. The health market is presently valued at over $4.2 trillion, therefore offering adequate chance for trainees with terrific concepts!
- 3 finalists will be flown, together with their teachers, to the yearly International Health Top (GWS) being held October 15–17, 2019, at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. Here, they will pitch their service concept to the participating in Top delegates– a “who’s who” in the international wellness world. A number of magnate will serve as “Health Sharks” and ask concerns of the trainees, who will safeguard their development and make an organisation case for its expediency.
- The very first, 2nd and 3rd location winners will then be revealed on phase throughout the International Health Top.
Overall worth of all rewards is USD $10,000
- Very First Reward: One (1) first-prize winner will get USD $5,000
- 2nd Reward: One (1) second-prize winner will get USD $3,000
- 3rd Reward: One (1) third-prize winner will get USD $2,000
Extra noncash rewards consist of airline tickets and hotel lodgings in Hong Kong for the leading 3 trainee finalists (private or group leader) and their teachers. Likewise consisted of is access to the three-day Top (a $3,630 worth), consisting of all basic sessions, breakout conversations and market online forums, including international market leaders. A myriad of gatherings and a last night gala is consisted of. This is a valuable chance to satisfy and gain from international visionaries.
- The competitors is open to both private trainees and groups of trainees over the age of 18 from throughout the world.
- There is no entry cost.
- Note: If taking part as a group and the group is selected as one of the leading 3 finalists, just the group leader will be qualified to go to the International Health Top with their teacher.
- The candidate( s) should be an undergraduate trainee ( pursuing a one- or two-year diploma, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Vocational Education and Training (VETERINARIAN) credentials) or a graduate/postgraduate trainee ( pursuing a Master’s, MBA, JD, MD or PhD degree) in a university or college of difference at the time they establish and send their principle.
- The candidate( s) should be either a full-time or part-time trainee at the university or college.
- The candidate( s) should have a teacher or professors consultant who works as a coach for their task.
- All entrants should be offered to go to the International Health Top, October 15–17, 2019, in Hong Kong, in order to present
Entries will be evaluated on the following requirements, which will hold equivalent weight:
- Task development
- Visual appeal or style
- Significance and significance to the health market
- Practicality as an organisation (customer/market analysis and rivals)
- Quality of the task discussion
Judges’ choices are last.
- REGISTER for the contest online: Anybody thinking about taking part in the competitors should sign up by finishing the Entry Kind. Just signed up entrants will get the required details to finish the submission procedure.
- SUBMIT an Idea Submission Kind AND Video Link no behind May 15,2019 The details required to send these products will just be sent out to those who sign up for the competitors.
The Idea Submission Kind includes numerous concerns concerning the health concept and its practicality.
The video need to consist of a discussion of the health concept, concentrating on why the development might favorably affect the health market. The video should be one to 2 minutes in length; any videos outside this length will be disqualified. Videos should be published to a public platform, such as YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion. The video should include just initial work and not go through any copyright constraints. All entries end up being the residential or commercial property of the International Health Top, which maintains the right to release the entries in all media formats, consisting of however not restricted to print, digital and broadcast.
To find out more, see Shark Tank of Health