Application Due Date: June second, 2019
The SLA Accelerator is a 4-month program developed to determine, support and money the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female business owners. The winner of the program will get N2 million from SLA.
This year, the program is open to companies in any sector or market based throughout Nigeria.
- 4 months extensive training on service and functional abilities
- Online and offline knowing resources
- Special gain access to and mentorship from a few of Nigeria’s leading service characters
- Chance to pitch your service in front of regional and global financiers
- Includes in regional and global media
- Organisation with a minimum of one female aged 18-35 as an investor or owner
- We are accepting applications from ingenious companies in ALL sectors this year
- Less than 3 years in operation
- Organisation need to be based in Nigeria
- Organisation need to not have actually raised more than $50,000 in external financing
- Assembled a first-class application bundle, ace the semi-final interviews and get picked by the evaluation committee.
Go to a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll fulfill the other.
individuals and get training from the SLA group and a few of.
Nigeria’s most popular service and functional professionals.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on important service abilities with leading service professionals, on a monthly basis for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demonstration Day! Present your service to regional and global financiers and media essentially.
Previous RUN-DOWN NEIGHBORHOOD business owners have actually been included on Forbes and CNN and got brand name recommendations after pitch day. In overall they have actually gone on to raise $1 million, have actually been bought by members of 500 start-ups and a fortunate couple of even got to pitch to Aliko Dangote himself.
The leading business owner will win N 2 million. The others get 3 months of extensive assistance and access to a large network of coaches and financiers.
To Learn More: