Application Due date: undefined
The Shell Graduate Program is an advancement structure that makes it possible for brand-new graduates to end up being totally independent Shell experts in 2-5 years. At Shell, brand-new graduates have access to an exceptional variety of functions and first-rate training and advancement chances, consisting of:
- Management abilities advancement
- Networking, Training and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (class based knowing, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Task Rotations in various organisations
What we try to find in Shell:
Graduate Students who:
- finished their bachelor’s degree not earlier than 2016
- finished with a minimum 2:1 (2nd Class Upper) degree
- have actually finished their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program with evidence of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not please the above requirements will be immediately been sorry for.
As part of our.
procedure to recognize exceptional people, we utilize a competency-based.
evaluation method which concentrates on Capability, Accomplishment and.
Capability: We’re trying to find individuals.
with the intellectual, analytical, and imaginative capability to discover.
rapidly, recognize concerns, and propose ingenious services.
Accomplishment: We desire driven high-achievers loaded with interest, self-esteem and organizational abilities.
Relationship: We’re looking for strong communicators who work well within a group, regard others and motivate and support associates.
How to use:
will be asked to choose business location that they wish to use.
for on the Shell Graduate Program within the Application. You.
will be matched into a specific function based upon your abilities. Whilst you.
will not be needed to get a particular Shell position If you are.
thinking about a particular function, you can reveal interest within your.
Shell evaluation applications and fill functions on a rolling basis, for that reason, we might close specific organisation locations once they are filled.
Let’s make the future.
To Learn More: