Application Due Date: June 15, 2019
The Shell Petroleum Advancement Business of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the SPDC Joint Endeavor, is happy to reveal the Ninth yearly SPDC JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship for candidates from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states. The goal of the scholarship program is to offer postgraduate research study chance in courses that pertain to the oil and gas market, for certifying trainees from these Niger Delta states
In the 8 years of this program,79
trainees have actually won the chance to study at premier universities in.
the UK on complete scholarship
For the scholastic year beginning.
September 2019, SPDC in collaboration with 3 universities in the.
UK– Imperial College London; University of Leeds; and University of.
Aberdeen will award scholarships for 1 year post-graduate M.Sc.
The following courses get approved for award of scholarships at the 3 organizations:
|Imperial College London||MSc Petroleum Engineering MSc Petroleum Geoscience|
|University of Abeerdeen||MSc Geophysics MSc Security & Dependability Engineering for Oil & Gas MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience|
|University of Leeds||MSc Expedition Geophysics MSc Electronic/Electrical Engineering|
To get approved for the scholarship, candidates should
- show sound intellectual capability and management capacity.
the specific university’s English Language requirements (generally at.
least 6.5 in IELTS rating legitimate for Sept. 2018 admission). Please note.
that TOEFL is no longer acknowledged by the majority of UK universities. Prospects.
are encouraged that failure to fulfill each university’s English Language.
requirement at the time of choice might revoke their application.
- be aged in between 21-28 years by 30/09/2019
- be an indigene of Rivers, Delta, Imo or Bayelsa states (documentary evidence of this will be needed and will be confirmed).
- presently live in Nigeria.
- strategy to go back to Nigeria on conclusion of the proposed program of research study.
- have actually gotten a university degree (a minimum of of comparable requirement to a UK Second Class Upper Honours degree).
- not have actually studied formerly in the UK or any other industrialized nation
- have a Nigerian global passport legitimate till December 2020
neither an existing nor previous worker (who has actually left work less.
than 5 years prior to) of SPDC or the Royal Dutch Shell Group or any Shell.
business or the regional Nigerian specialist
- not be a partner, kid or ward of personnel of Shell Business in Nigeria or the regional Nigerian specialist
- Submit application for admission to any of the getting involved universities for any of the certifying courses.
- Application for the scholarship will ONLY be readily available through the sites of the Imperial College London, the University of Leeds and University of Aberdeen, following an official deal of admission by the university.
- The universities will process applications and choose prospects to participate in interviews prior to being thought about for last choice.
- Finished scholarship application should reach getting involved universit i es and the regional Nigerian specialist not behind June 15, 2019
scholarship will cover tuition, one economy return-flight ticket from.
Nigeria to the UK and a contribution towards living expenditures just *.
More details on particular course admission requirements can be gotten from the sites of the 3 specific universities.
- * Please.
note that the stipends (living expenditures) are based upon the Association.
of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) released living rates and are.
restricted to this just.
- This is a non-committal scholarship. Keep in mind that NEITHER SPDC NOR
any Shell business is bound to provide work of any sort to any.
prospect upon graduation, neither achieve success prospects bonded to.
SPDC for any time period on account of the scholarship award.
To Find Out More: