Application Due Date: November 12 th 2018
The Shell Petroleum Advancement Business of Nigeria Limited( Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/ TEPNG/AGIP Joint Endeavor) welcomes applications from appropriately certified full-time Nigerian trainees confessed in the 2017/2018 scholastic session to obtain the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
The merit-based scholarships remain in 2 classifications:
- The National Benefit Award (NM) and– open up to all Nigerians.
- The Locations of Operation Benefit Award– open up to indigenes of SPDC’s functional locations in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Qualified Candidates should:
- Be Nigerian residents
- Be signed up FULL-TIME undergrads in a certified and authorized University in Nigeria.
- Remain In 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, consisting of Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Assessments.
- Have a minimum of 200 rating in UTME.
How to Use
- All candidates ought to have a legitimate individual e-mail account– for subsequent interaction on their applications.
- All applications should be done ONLINE through the application website-
Scanned copies of letters of recognition, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Neighborhood; and
- The Chairman of the Neighborhood Advancement (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Neighborhood Trust (CT) are likewise needed for candidates for the Operational Location Awards. The letters ought to be resolved to:
The ER Supervisor
Social Performance/Social Financial Investment
The Shell Petroleum Advancement Business of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned files should remain in JPEG format and should not surpass 200 KB.
- To find out more or information please send out an e-mail to email@example.com
Keep In Mind:–LRB- ************)
- Application is complimentary
- SPDC JV does not appoint ‘Agents’/’ Representatives’ to help candidates to process applications.
- Application opens on October 2 nd, 2018 and closes November 12 th, 2018.
- There will be no choice tests as choice will be based strictly on relative scholastic efficiency.
- Just short-listed prospects will be gotten in touch with.
To Find Out More: