Due Date: May 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Shelter Tech Nairobi Development Week Start-up Competitors 2019 Shelter Tech Kenya, a very first of its kind in Africa, is a six-month milestone-based accelerator program supporting early phase organisations and scale-ups in the economical real estate sector covering: renewable resource, waste management, real estate & building and construction innovations and items and water & sanitation.
The program, which is supported by Environment for Mankind International’s Terwilliger Centre for Development in Shelter and carried out by BDO EA and Pangea Accelerator is arranging a start-up competitors in collaboration with iBiz Africa which intends to support disruptive development and supply a platform for development in the metropolitan tech area as part of the Nairobi Development Week.
- There is 6 (6) Grand Reward Winner including all paid chance to take a trip and pitch at Oslo Development Week
- Open to Startups concentrating on renewable resource, waste management, real estate, building and construction innovations & items, water & sanitation, movement and other sectors pertinent for metropolitan living.
All Competitors candidates should complete the online kind explaining their start-up in addition to a (2) two-minute video. Entry should follow the entry requirements as specified listed below. Involvement is complimentary of charge. Video submissions ought to cover the following points:
- Your start-up’s worth proposal
- What issue your product/service is resolving
- Why your start-up is an excellent suitable for a chance to pitch at the Oslo Development Week
Individual should resolve a concern concentrating on renewable resource, waste management, real estate, building and construction innovations & items, water & sanitation, movement and other sectors pertinent for metropolitan living. Video should not surpass 2 (2) minutes in length.
For more details, see Shelter Tech Nairobi Development Week Start-up Competitors