Deadline: April 25, 2021
Applications are open for the Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global 2021 programme. The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Participants gain access to our global network of social entrepreneurs and business professionals, and collaborate with like-minded youths who are keen on creating systemic, sustainable change for a better world.
About YSE Global
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, they harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
To date, they have supported more than 40 social enterprises with over S$650,000 in funding and continue to witness their growth and impact in the region. Their young changemakers have also been recognised as exceptional founders and impact leaders by Forbes (30 Under 30), Ashoka, Acumen, and more.
Participants will gain access to an international ecosystem of over 1,200 alumni and Shortlisted teams will also stand a chance at securing up to S$20,000 grant to launch or scale up their social enterprises.
- Network: Join an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship: Gain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
- Study Visits: Embark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
- Grants: Start or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.
- Open to anyone 18 to 35 years with a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue anywhere in the world.
- They are looking for young changemakers with great ideas that harness enterprise solutions for social issues. You do not need to have an incorporated/registered social enterprise before applying. If you have a viable idea, they want to hear from you!
- Individuals can apply but they highly encourage you to form a team. Having more than one member for your social enterprise allows you to maximise the benefits of teamwork and support as the work grows.
- Teams can submit more than one idea. However, in the interest of fairness to other participating individuals/teams, only one of your ideas may be selected.
- Applications are accepted in English.
For more information, visit YSE Global.