Due Date: December 1, 2019
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is now open for applications. Singapore is the entrance to a few of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific area and with the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, develop worldwide links and take your research study profession to higher heights.
SINGA is a partnership in between the Firm for Science, Innovation & Research Study (A * STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Innovation and Style (SUTD).
PhD training will be performed in English at your selected laboratory at A * STAR Research Study Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Trainees will be monitored by recognized and world-renowned scientists in these laboratories. Upon effective conclusion, trainees will be provided a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Research Study Locations
Research study locations under the PhD Program fall broadly under 2 classifications:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
The award supplies assistance for approximately 4 years of PhD research studies consisting of:
- Tuition charges
- Month-to-month stipend of S$ 2,000, which will be increased to S$ 2,500 after the death of the Qualifying Evaluation
- One-time air travel grant of approximately S$ 1,500 *
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$ 1,000 *
* Topic to terms
- Open for application to all worldwide graduates with an enthusiasm for research study and exceptional scholastic outcomes
- Excellent abilities in composed and spoken English
- Excellent reports from scholastic referees
The above eligibility requirements are not extensive.
A * STAR might consist of extra choice requirements based upon dominating scholarship policies. These policies might be modified from time to time without notification.
Pursue your PhD education in Singapore with SINGA and take your research study to higher heights. For regularly asked concerns, please click here
To use, please click here for more details.
For additional information, see Singapore International Graduate Award