Application Due Date: May 31 st 2019
Based upon the statement of the United Nations in 2002 as the “Year of Ecotourism and the Mountains”, Skål International introduced its own “ Sustainable Tourist Awards” the exact same year, to highlight finest practices internationally. These awards are tailored towards improving the presence and grant acknowledgment to entities from the tourist market.
is an Affiliate Member of the UNWTO whose objective is to promote the.
advancement of accountable, sustainable and widely, available.
tourist. We have actually embraced the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics in Tourist, and.
likewise support the ST-EP effort (Sustainable Tourism-Eliminating.
Hardship). Skål is connected to other essential, worldwide.
organisations consisting of PATA, IIPT, The Code, ECPAT, ICTP, STI.
As a leading, worldwide organisation in the tourist market,.
Skål International has actually shown to be a strong force for the initiation of.
modification and the support of ecological preservation for both.
travel and tourist development.
The Sustainable Tourist Awards are open to all public and personal.
sector business, universities, NGOs and federal government.
companies. Entry submission can be made in any of the following.
- Neighborhood and Federal Government Tasks
- Countryside and Biodiversity
- Educational programs and Media
- Significant Traveler Tourist Attractions
- Marine and Coastal
- Rural Lodging
- Trip Operators-Travel Representatives
- Traveler Transportation
- Urban Lodging
Merely click and finish the Application
Throughout the procedure of completing the type, you will be needed to.
connect a letter of recommendation that can be released by a Skål club or a.
regional tourist authority, federal government tourist firm or tourist.
The 18 th Sustainable Tourist Awards event will happen on 15 September throughout the Opening Event of the 80 th Skål World Congress, to be held onboard the Royal Caribbean “Symphony of the Seas” from 14 to 21 September 2019.
BENEFITS OF TAKING PART IN THESE AWARDS
- To enhance your presence and get worldwide acknowledgment of your.
impressive efficiency in regards to sustainable and accountable tourist.
- To network and market your product or services to tourist experts worldwide.
- To get around the world media protection amongst the whole Skål subscription worldwide press contacts.
- To gather personally the award you will be provided throughout the Opening Event of the 80 th Skål World Congress.
- To personally experience the advantages that include being a Member.
Applications will close 31 May 2019 at 23: 59 CET.
Note: No entry charge is needed.
For inquiries concerning the Skål International Sustainable Tourist Awards 2019, please contact [email protected]
To Find Out More: