Due Date: May 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Skål International Sustainable Tourist Awards 2019 These awards are tailored towards boosting the exposure and grant acknowledgment to entities from the tourist market.
Based upon the statement of the United Nations in 2002 as the “Year of Ecotourism and the Mountains”, Skål International released its own “Sustainable Tourist Awards” the exact same year, to highlight finest practices internationally. As a leading, global organisation in the tourist market, Skål International has actually shown to be a strong force for the initiation of modification and the motivation of ecological preservation for both travel and tourist development.
Entry submission can be made in any of the following classifications:
- Neighborhood and Federal Government Jobs
- Countryside and Biodiversity
- Educational programs and Media
- Significant Traveler Destinations
- Marine and Coastal
- Rural Lodging
- Trip Operators-Travel Representatives
- Traveler Transportation
- Urban Lodging
- To enhance your exposure and get worldwide acknowledgment of your impressive efficiency in regards to sustainable and accountable tourist
- To network and market your product or services to tourist specialists around the world
- To get around the world media protection amongst the whole Skål subscription global press contacts
- To gather face to face the award you will be offered throughout the Opening Event of the 80 th Skål World Congress
- To personally experience the advantages that include being a Member
Unique Award 2019
- This year Skål International has collaboration with Biosphere Tourist and the Accountable Tourist Institute, to offer the “Unique Skål Biosphere Award” that will exist to among the submissions got. The winner will be picked based upon the pillars of sustainability of the Accountable Tourist Institute. Biosphere Tourist will provide the winner with a 1 year totally free Biosphere Accreditation in among their offered classifications (other than Tourist Locations and diplomatic immunities).
- Open to all public and economic sector business, universities, NGOs and federal government companies
Throughout the procedure of completing the kind, you will be needed to connect a letter of recommendation that can be provided by a Skål club or a regional tourist authority, federal government tourist company or tourist organisation.
To learn more, go to Skål International Sustainable Tourist Awards