Deadline: April 20, 2022
Applications are open for the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program 2022. Through the SME Growth Lab program, business owners who are from emerging African countries can get equal access to business trainings, support and mentorships to scale their businesses.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a 4-weeks intensive business training led by expert facilitators in May 2022.
The program module cuts across Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial Literacy & Management and Legal Counselling.
- Training on business acumen, sales, marketing, and leadership development.
- Exclusive access to community events
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Certificate of completion
- Strategic partnerships
- 24/7 support
- Applicant must be a business owner based in Africa;
- Must be between ages 18 – 40;
- Must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls;
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community events & projects.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a 4-weeks intensive business training in May 2022. Application ends on the 20th of April 2022.
For more information, visit SME Growth Lab Africa.