Application Due Date: September 1 st2019.
The Abe Fellowship is created to motivate worldwide multidisciplinary research study on subjects of pushing international issue. The program looks for to cultivate the advancement of a brand-new generation of scientists who have an interest in policy-relevant subjects of long-range significance and who want to end up being essential members of a bilateral and international research study network developed around such subjects. It aims specifically to promote a brand-new level of intellectual cooperation in between the Japanese and American scholastic and expert neighborhoods devoted to and trained for advancing international understanding and issue resolving.
Research study assistance to people is at the core of the Abe Fellowship.
Program. Applications are welcome from scholars and nonacademic.
research study experts. The goals of the program are to cultivate high.
quality research study in the social sciences and associated disciplines, to.
develop brand-new collective networks of scientists around the 4 thematic.
foci of the program, to bring brand-new information and brand-new information resources to the.
attention of those scientists, and to acquire from them a dedication to a.
relative or global line of questions.
Effective candidates will be those people whose work and interests match these program objectives. Abe Fellows are anticipated to show a long-lasting dedication to these objectives by taking part in program activities throughout their professions.
- This competitors is open to residents of the United States and Japan along with to nationals of other nations who can show strong and major long-lasting associations with research study neighborhoods in Japan or the United States.
- Candidates should hold a PhD or the terminal degree in their field, or have actually achieved a comparable level of expert experience at the time of application.
- Previous language training is not a requirement for this fellowship. Nevertheless, if the research study job needs language capability, the candidate needs to supply proof of sufficient efficiency to finish the job.
- Applications from scientists in occupations besides academic community are motivated with the expectation that the item of the fellowship will add to the larger body of understanding on the subject defined.
- Projects proposing to deal with essential policy concerns or looking for to establish a concrete policy proposition should show nonpartisan positions.
To Find Out More: