Application Deadline: September 5th 2018
SABC Internship programme is for you. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from
accredited and recognised tertiary/Higher Institutions of Learning in the following disciplines.
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 or 4 year diploma/degree in the discipline the application is being made
- Be computer literate with MS packages. MS project in certain disciplines will be an advantage.
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
- Not have previously completed an internship
- Have no prior working experience in the field of study
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing on 1 October 2018
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed
- Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and requirements for the relevant internship assignment and who are willing to be part of the exciting and challenging world of broadcasting are invited to apply via the SABC website (Please follow this link: http://www.sabc.co.za/sabc/> select Jobs > select ‘click here’ below E-Recruitment>SABC Careers Portal > select search jobs )
- Supporting documents to be provided as required. Incomplete applications will disqualify the application
- A concise 1 page CV (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
- Certified copies not older than 3 months of SA identity document, Grade 12/Matric certificate,diploma/degree, academic transcripts and other documents as required on the Advertisement). Should you not be able to apply online, you can also visit an SABC branch near you.
For further assistance you may request to speak to the HR Manager
For More Information: