Due Date: July 15, 2019
Applications for the South African-German Centre for Advancement Research Study Scholarships 2019/2020 are open. For candidates from Sub-Saharan African nations with an outstanding scholastic record the DRD uses a restricted variety of DAAD benefit scholarships annually.
Scholarships are readily available for full-time trainees of
- The MA in Advancement Research Studies
- The Master in Public Administration
- The MA in Advancement Management
- The various PhD alternatives at the centre (PhD UWC)
- Scholarships consist of regular monthly allowances of 650 Euro plus travel allowances for Master prospects and 900 Euro plus travel allowances for PhD prospects. Tuition and registration charges are covered by the Scholarship Program.
- Candidates must be from Sub-Sahara Africa
- Candidates must have an impressive scholastic record– a minimum of 70% for your last degree
- Candidates must use within 6 years of having actually finished their previous degree
- The research study should have been finished at a globally acknowledged university
- The previous degree (Baccalaureus or Master) must have been a scholastic discipline which relates to Advancement Research studies or Public Administration
- South African trainees are needed to have an honours degree in order to be confessed to a Masters degree course. Other trainees require the equivalent of a 4 year bachelor’s degree
- Candidates should offer proof of efficiency in English, both composed and spoken. This can be TOEFL test or a comparable basic test or a letter from a scholastic organization
- Work and/or voluntary experience in your field of interest would be a suggestion
- Females are motivated to use
- South African trainees are motivated to use
- Candidates should have the ability to study fulltime at the UWC for the necessary duration.
Scholarship candidates are recommended to thoroughly check out the particular entry requirements and course application treatment of the program of their option. The info is readily available from the particular programs areas.
Files that need to be published when utilizing the e-form are:
- A letter of application
- A CV: Please utilize the europass CV type readily available here
- A scholastic records from your last university
- Licensed copies of all scholastic certificates
- MA candidates will need to compose a one page paper about 1 of 3 various subjects, readily available in the “How to use” area of each Master Program
- PhD candidates do not compose an essay, however are asked to send a 5 page proposition on the research study they would wish to carry out for the thesis. This must include their research study concern, the research study approach and a (provisionary) theoretical structure. A list of subjects is given up the PhD area.
- Extra one signed recommendation (scholastic) (and one expert if appropriate) need to be published to the e-form. Just if referees do not desire you to send the recommendation yourself, the recommendation can be send out by the referee straight to [email protected], suggesting the candidate’s name
- Prospects for the Masters Program in Public Administration (MPA), the MA in Advancement Research studies in addition to PhD prospects in the fields of Governance, Public Law, Public Management or Advancement Research studies can send their scholarship application without requiring to request admission at UWC. If they are granted a scholarship, or if they plan to fund themselves, they might request admission through the online application treatment (www.uwc.ac.za)
- They are sadly unable to participate in prolonged correspondence with candidates
- For candidates of the MPA, the MA in Advancement Research studies in addition to PhD prospects there are no open Hire 2018.
- For extra info on the courses or on registration please compose to:.
For additional information, go to SA-GER CDR Scholarships