Application Due Date: September 20 th 2019
The South African National Area Company (SANSA) is a public entity under the National Department of Science and Development (DSI).
SANSA has a required to drive the promo and usage of area and cooperation in space-related activities. To attain this required, the Company promotes research study in area science and innovation, advances area engineering programs, and supports the production of an environment favorable to commercial advancement in area innovations within the structure of nationwide federal government policy.
SANSA runs an Internship Program in which jobless graduates and postgraduates are provided a chance to get useful work experience through mentoring, couching and direct exposure to a research study environment.
Tasks (not restricted to this):
• Offer desktop assistance to users
• Setup/ upgrade of computer systems
• Upkeep of network facilities
• Assist with network cabling and server cabinet electrical wiring
• Stock of ICT shop spaces
• Standard network administration on Microsoft Windows and Linux-based servers
• Recording of network services and facilities
• Chance for advancement of extra programs abilities
National Diploma/ Degree in Details Systems
Interns will be paid a distinguished regular monthly wage according to their level of credentials as follows:
• R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 requiring useful training to get complete credentials
• R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;-LRB- **********) • R 6 750 for an Honours’/ Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
• R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Background confirmation, consisting of rap sheet, credit checks, security clearances, credentials and citizenship checks in addition to proficiency evaluation and psychometric screening, might form part of the choice procedure.
SANSA signs up for the concepts of Work Equity and invites applications from all individuals with impairments. Choice will be provided to prospects in accordance with this.
SANSA reserves the right to not make a consultation.
For Additional Information: