Application Due Date: September 15 th 2019
South Africa requires a boost in science and engineering graduates if we are to efficiently resource the nation with needed and limited abilities to accomplish objectives of the National Advancement Strategy and make sure an effective and sustainable future for our people. SANSA supplies post academic degree bursaries to add to the nationwide target for certified post graduates in science and engineering.
The primary requirements utilized in the choice of effective candidates are.
monetary requirement, scholastic capacity and career-oriented research study programs.
Please keep in mind the following:
- An application will just be thought about if it has actually been finished correctly and completely.
- Files that accompany the application need to be published and licensed
- Testimonial type need to be finished by the manager and published to the application.
For the 2020 scholastic year effective candidates will get bursaries with worths as mentioned listed below:
- Hons– R60000 (one year).
- Masters– R98000 each year for 2 years.
- PhD– R120000 each year for 3 years.
Applicants might not hold a mix of bursaries that surpass these.
quantities. Ought to a candidate have another bursary of lessor quantity,.
SANSA will think about supplying a top-up total up to the trainee supplied.
the trainee satisfies the requirements discussed above.
Assistance for continuing years is not ensured and will depend upon satisfying development throughout the previous year.
The finished application needs to be sent no behind 15 September 2019 if you wish to be thought about for a bursary for 2020
To Find Out More: