Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Spanish National Cancer Research Study Centre (CNIO) Lab Training Program 2019 The training is for trainees thinking about pursuing a research study profession in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences. Approximately 8 summer season training positions will be granted throughout 2019 to college student carrying out bachelor’s degrees within the biomedical Life Sciences in any nation.
Each trainee will be matched with a particular lab based upon the trainee’s interest and background. The trainee will be working under the guidance of the group/unit leader or a member of the research study group. The individuals will go to a series of workshops offered by professor and scientists from the CNIO. Trainees will be needed to provide the outcomes of their summer season tasks at the end of the program.
- Travel expenditures and meals at the CNIO lunchroom will be covered for summer season training program trainees throughout their remain at the centre. In addition, trainees without public health support advantages in Spain will be covered with a personal medical insurance offered by the CNIO for the very same amount of time (8 weeks).
- Open to undergraduate trainees of any citizenship who have actually passed a minimum of 2/3 of the overall credit points (courses or tests) needed for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related bachelor’s degree (e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics).
- You should preserve your undergraduate trainee status throughout the entire summer season program (June 24 to August 16, 2019);-LRB- **************).
- You should have an exceptional scholastic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75(with your GPA as the numerator and the greatest possible GPA as the denominator);-LRB- **************).
- You should have a great understanding of English;-LRB- **************).
- You should be readily available from June 24 to August 16 (8 weeks) to go to the training program. If you can not be at the CNIO throughout this duration, you will not be qualified for the program.
- Fellowships will be granted on a competitive basis considering the trainee’s scholastic record and letter of inspiration.
For additional information, check out CNIO Lab Training Program