Due Date: June 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Spring Fellowship Program 2019 The Spring Fellowship is a 4-month accelerator program backed by international business leaders, and produced by Kinaya Ventures.
Spring Fellowship is created for a broad spectrum of business owners, whether it be creators or representing a group of early to growth-stage start-ups. Spring Fellowship will provide seed financing tickets in addition to functional and competence assistance. The Fellowship will occur generally in Abidjan and is open to African start-ups running throughout AgTech, FoodTech, MarTech/AdTech, RetailTech.
- Develop a direct relation with market leaders provide all over Africa
- Sign up with a network of first-rate, professionals, corporates and financiers
- Get a seed ticket of USD 15,000 if chosen for the program. Pitch throughout Demonstration Day in front of VC Investors Market Leaders Top Management
- $45,000 in benefits and discount rates in digital/IT/Advisory options & items
- Open to every appealing Africa-based start-up with a minimum of a Minimum Viable Item (MVP), and a minimum traction
For more details, see Spring Fellowship