Application Due Date: January 31 st 2019
Stanbic Bank is eager to support and drive financial development in Uganda and has actually developed an Organisation Incubator to make it possible for SME’s gotten rid of a few of their obstacles. Business incubator is running capability structure and entrepreneurship advancement programs for SME’s. It will support and support SMEs to get ready for and harness organisation and development chances.
Business incubator supplies a making it possible for environment for business owners in little and medium size business through the following programs:
- Service Advancement Solutions
- Training and follow-up assistance interventions
- Networking Occasions, focus group conversations and access to topic professionals
- Mentoring and training of business owners after official training
- Supply opportunities for accessing markets and sourcing of funds
The next phase of advancement and assistance is targeted towards recipient SMEs in the Following classifications in the oil and gas sector:
- Accomplice 1– Building and construction and Fabrication consisting of mechanical building and construction, civil building and construction, roadway building and construction and furnishings production.
- Accomplice 2– Transportation and Logistics consisting of transport of items, devices logistics, individual transport, warehousing and logistics support services.
- Accomplice 3– Hospitality and camp services consisting of catering and catering assistance services, centers management, work and security items, workforce firms, generic waste management and website security and security.
Stanbic Bank Ltd welcomes applications from interested SMEs in Uganda to take part in this program. Interested business ought to e-mail SsewaguddeE@stanbic.com for the application. Submission due date is 31 st January2019 Just e-mail applications will be accepted. Picked business will be notified by e-mail no behind 15 th February,2019
To Find Out More: