Due Date: June 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Stanford Graduate School of Company Seed Change Program 2020 in Africa and India The Seed Change Program in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, or India enables effective candidates to get to Stanford’s basic management training, training, and networking assistance, and change your profession and your company.
The Seed Change Program (STP) is a 12- month, extensive management program for CEOs/founders of recognized services. The STP consists of 4, weeklong immersive sessions topped a ten-month duration, 4 Workshops for your management group, and various chances for peer exchange with fellow leaders. The program is provided in-region and is led by Stanford Graduate School of Company professors and other specialists.
Establish the abilities, tools, and state of mind to grow and scale your company and favorably effect your neighborhood.
- Gain important company and management abilities, from technique and financing to marketing and style thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford professors, and regional company specialists.
- Make the most of a first-rate curriculum from Stanford GSB and the ingenious thinking that has actually formed a few of the most effective business in Silicon Valley.
- Produce an action strategy to grow and scale your company.
- Get in-company assistance from skilled regional facilitators to assist present what you have actually discovered to your business and promote buy-in.
- Establish relationships with similar leaders to share experiences and establish a continuous peer-to-peer assistance network.
- Share essential knowings of the program with your senior supervisors to line up and improve your group.
- This program is considerably funded by donors, nevertheless, a minimal variety of scholarships are used based upon requirement. Extra scholarships to balance out program costs, travel expenditures and child care are readily available particularly for females CEOs/founders based in Africa. Details will be offered to confessed candidates upon demand.
- Candidates need to be a CEO or creator of a business or market-driven social business;-LRB- ****************).
- Lead a business with a strong worth proposal and capacity to grow with a yearly profits in between United States $150,000 and United States $15 million that is signed up in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, India, or Sri Lanka;-LRB- ****************).
- Have a management group of a minimum of 2 individuals in addition to the CEO or creator;-LRB- ****************).
- There are no particular instructional requirements. They do not need that you take the GMAT or another examination to use to or get approved for the Seed Change Program;-LRB- ****************).
- They do not need that you take the TOEFL or another English test to use to or get approved for the Seed Change Program. Nevertheless, individuals need to have the ability to both comprehend and speak English at a level that enables them to take part totally in this busy program performed in English. Individuals ought to have the ability to check out big volumes of product in English, comprehend and take part in lectures and class conversations, and take part in small-group conversations.
For additional information, go to Seed Change Program