Application Deadline: September 4th, 2018
The Start-Up Chile Seed Program attracts world class entrepreneurs to do business in Chile. It accommodates early stage entrepreneurs who will strengthen the enterprise environment, support the culture of innovation in Chile and connect with Latam to grow from our region to the global front.
- The startup must be more less than 3 years old, the founder or co-founder must have full dedication to the business and have a working product and early validation.
- In addition, the startup must have a global perspective, with a clear expansion strategy.
Equity free money
The startup will receive funding towards 90% of total program costs and through either reimbursement, or an advance payment plan.
Accelerations & 7 month experience
During your 7 month experience in Chile, Start-Up Chile will accelerate and support your business. You will also be a part of an inclusive and energetic environment with other like-minded entrepreneurs to have the experience of a lifetime.
Foreign teams will be provided with a year’s working visa.
- All teams will have access to the Start-Up Chile community which includes up to $300,000 USD in perks such as Microsoft BizSpark, Facebook Start, Amazon Web Services and many others. All startups are able to use our central co-working space for up to 9 months after their arrival to the program, free of charge.
- Application process: From July 17th to September 4th, 2018
- Results: November 30th, 2018
- Program Starts: February 19th, 2019
For More Information: