Due Date: June 17, 2019
Applications are open for the Start-up Nigeria Incubation Program 2019 Start-up Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program created to support ingenious idea-staged business throughout Nigeria with financing, mentorship and trainings.
The program is specifically created to change business from simple concepts to real services and products. Start-up Nigeria 2019 will target and pick from start-ups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones. The Start-up Nigeria Program offers Creators the required take advantage of to stand out with their specifically created curriculum to assist concept and early-stage business owners discover their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic surface.
- The Start-up Nigeria Program offers training that assists the business to confirm and validate their core concept and hypothesis and which assist them in additional constructing their product and services.
- The start-ups are offered with expert mentorship that assists in the development of service and assists the business owners to be successful much faster.
- The start-ups likewise get moneying to assist their concept to progress and to support the act of fundraising in the future.
- Open to start-ups in Nigeria (in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones) that have a fantastic and ingenious start-up concept that they wish to bring to fulfillment.
- Require Application: The call for application phase begins from May 27 and ends on June 17, 2019
- Virtual Training: The next phase is the Virtual Training which begins in the very first week of July (July 8) and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Virtual Training: The Incubation duration goes on all at once with the Virtual Training. The Incubation phase begins with July 2 and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Pitch Bootcamp: The phase of the Pitch Bootcamp is arranged for July 29 and 30.
- Demonstration Day and Post Program Assistance: The month of July is likewise reserved for Demonstration Day while the months of August and September are for Post Program Assistance.
To find out more, go to Start-up Nigeria