Application Due Date: October 16 th 2018
2 bursaries for R32400 each are offered for postgraduate full-time research studies in2019 The bursaries are offered to trainees who hold citizenship from African nations outside the borders of South Africa. South African people are not qualified.
- Readily available to trainees who hold citizenship from African nations. South African people are not qualified
- Any field of POSTGRADUATE research study
- Full-time research study
- Management participation within the African neighborhoods on SU Campuses in the following fields for the past 2 years: sport, cultural, academics, religious beliefs. In order to abide by the requirements prospect require to state 3 impressive accomplishments in a minimum of 2 of the following classifications, i.e. involvement in SU trainee management structures, sport, involvement in cultural activities/ neighborhood participation, or management functions in faith neighborhoods or functions within their scholastic department (e.g. tutor, research study assistant)
- Academic cut-off 60% in last year or instant preceding previous finished degree.
- 2 recommendation letters confirming the requirements need to accompany application. One a scholastic recommendation and one confirming participation in School activities.
- A CV ought to accompany the application.
- Although not a requirement for the award, the panel will offer choice to candidates who, in addition to the stated conditions, show monetary requirement. Candidate must offer a budget plan showing earnings and expenditures for their 2019 scholastic year.
- Candidate ought to not be older than 35 years on 1 January 2019.
- 2 bursaries for R32, 400.00 each are offered.
- 2 recommendation letters and CV ought to accompany the connected application with Addendum A– one a scholastic recommendation and one confirming participation
- in school activities.
- Closing date 16 October 2018
For More Details: