Application Due Date: 11: 59 pm Chicago time on Sunday, October 20,2019
Released in March 2017, the Stigler Center Reporters in House Program supplies a transformative knowing experience for up-and-coming reporters from all over the world, operating in all kinds of media. It intends to form the next generation of leaders in organisation reporting.
The program will occur over roughly 12 weeks at our Hyde Park school, throughout which chosen individuals will examine classes, take part in occasions, work together with peers, and fraternize the university’s biggest scholars. Individuals will select their own classes at Chicago Cubicle. Examples of classes consist of The Company and the Non-Market Environment with teacher Marianne Bertrand and Crony Commercialism with teacher Luigi Zingales.
Operating reporters who have some years of media experience and excel in English are urged to use.
- Repayment for economy-class airline tickets to/from Chicago and SEVIS and visa application charges
- A stipend * of $12,00 0 to cover living expenditures over the twelve-week program
- First-rate training in organisation principles at Chicago Cubicle totally free of charge
- Involvement in workshops and workshops at Chicago Cubicle and throughout the university
- A chance to compose for the ProMarket blog site
- Interaction with Cubicle professors and trainees in addition to other program individuals
- Designated research study area
- Certificate of involvement upon effective conclusion of program.
Program individuals are anticipated to:
- Audit 3 classes
- Participate in and actively take part in classes and finish all needed readings and projects
- Take part in Stigler lectures, lunches, and gatherings in addition to other occasions advised by the center
- Sign a letter of arrangement with the center to show that the program standards and expectations are equally concurred upon
For Additional Information: