Due Date: June 24, 2019
Applications are open for the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship 2020 The scholarship uses the chance to pursue your dreams and get the abilities for effectively leading and establishing business and companies.
The scholarship is readily available for one trainee for Stockholm School of Economics’ Executive MBA Program beginning January 27,2020 It is provided each year and is to be taken in Sweden. This scholarship program is based upon cooperation in between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
- Scholarship covers the complete tuition cost of SEK 495,000 + BARREL for one trainee for the MBA Executive Format at Stockholm School of Economics.
- All citizenships are qualified to use;-LRB- **************).
- You need to a minimum of have a 3 year scholastic degree, comparable to 180 credits;-LRB- **************).
- You need to a minimum of 5 years of pertinent work life experience;-LRB- **************).
- You need to have outstanding English language abilities.
- 12 to 15 of the candidates will be asked to offer a complete application, and 5 to 7 finalists will then be spoken with and provided to the jury, including agents from Dagens industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. The jury picks the recipient of the scholarship.
Prepare to send your contact information, scholastic background and work-life experience. Along with an inspiration (optimum 2500 character) for why you need to be granted the scholarship.
To find out more, go to SSE MBA Scholarship 2020