Certified candidates are welcomed to make an application for the full-funded and partly moneyed studentship in Artificial intelligence used to Financing. Through the program, you will deal with the managers who are the member of the scholastic professors at the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Financing (OMI).
Citizenship: both UK & EU trainees, and global prospects
Where: Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Financing (OMI)
Kinds of awards:
- Totally moneyed plus stipend for UK & EU trainees
- Partial financed plus stipend for global trainees
Studentship award: University tuition costs are covered at the level set for UK/EU trainees, as are Oxford Course Charges (c. ₤ 7,730 in overall p.a.). The stipend (tax-free upkeep grant) is c. ₤15,000 p.a. for the very first year, and a minimum of this quantity for a more 2 and a half years.
In order to use, you will:
- Be UK, EU, or global trainees
- Know that the studentships are moneyed through the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Financing
- Get a first-rate honours degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Stats, Computer Technology, Physics or comparable
- Obtain experience in artificial intelligence and information analysis
- Have mathematical maturity with focus on evaluation, reasoning and optimization theory
- Possess capability to code in top-level clinical advancement language, e.g. Python, R, Matlab;-LRB- *************).
- Have actually strong composed and spoken interaction abilities in English
How to use: send a graduate application and quote 19 ENGIN_SROMI in all correspondence and in your graduate application
Closing date: January 25, 2019