Due Date: January 13, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Subbolo Resident Journalism Residency Program 2019 The program is targeted at offering person journalism training to nearly 30 youths from Punjab and establishing a resident journalism platform to work collaboratively after the conclusion of the training in Lahore.
The program is supported by the U.S. Embassy in Collaboration with the Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network (PUAN). The program will hold from February 4, 2019– February 9, 2019.
- A fully-funded one-week residency program
- Lodging & Food for 6 days
- Big salami fare approximately optimum PKR 3000
- Candidates must be age in between 19 and 25 at the time of the residency program
- Be offered to go to the whole program duration from February 4 to February 9, 2019 in Lahore. (Note that this time is repaired and can not be altered)
- Standard efficiency of the English Language
To find out more, see Journalism Residency Program