Due Date: November 15, 2018
Applications for the Sundance Institute Theatre Program 2019 are now open. The Program supplies a catalytic procedure of creative advancement for independent theatre-makers in the U.S. and internationally, utilizing a variety of artist-driven engagement chances that link, support and sustain artists and their jobs throughout their professions.
Led by Artistic Director Philip Himberg and Making Director Christopher Hibma, the Sundance Institute Theatre Program stresses extensive short-term interactions with top-level creative coaches, held within the context of retreat settings eliminated from business pressures and other needs of modern life. It is Sundance’s hope that Laboratory experiences are transformative on both personal-artistic and project-specific levels.
The Sundance Institute supplies:
- Roundtrip economy air travel and airport transfers;-LRB- ***************).
- Personal lodging and 3 meals/day;-LRB- ***************).
- 520 USD/week stipend = $1560 USD overall;-LRB- ***************).
- Financial backing to protect travel visas (if required).
- In addition, the program supplies stars, dramaturgs, wedding rehearsal area, and phase management for the collective group dealing with each task.
- Open to theatre artists from the United States and the Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
Please keep in mind that the online application is booked for US-based artists just. Artists from outside the U.S. need to send all products straight to [email protected]
To learn more, see Sundance Institute