Deadline: July 21, 2021
Applications are open for the Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training Program 2021. The EU-funded INVESTMED project is launching its training program on Sustainable Business Management (SBM), aiming to positively impact start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the green, blue and creative & cultural industries.
The objective of the training is to create a supportive environment for sustainable businesses in Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia in order to increase the share of cross-border MSMEs/start-ups managed by youth and women.
The Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training is completely held in English, but subtitles will be made available if required. The training is taught by a highly qualified faculty, which includes teaching and research staff from LUMSA University (Italy) and other top universities as well as Research Institutes and International Organizations.
Eligible start-ups and MSMEs entrepreneurs will be tutored to apply for a subgrant under the ENI CBC MED program. Attendance to the SBM training program will be scored positively in the assessment of applications for subgrants. Students and potential entrepreneurs are not eligible for subgrants.
The learning process has a practical orientation and takes the form of structured lectures backed up by practical applications through business case studies. The SBM training program has a duration of 12 months and adopts a blended learning approach combining both synchronous and asynchronous teaching online.
- Young graduates from 24-35 years old.
- Potential entrepreneurs, start-ups and MSMEs’ staff in the green, blue and creative & cultural industry.
- People with digital ideas in the three industries are welcome
- Women of all ages are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be based in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max 500 words).
- CV in English indicating their suitability for this initiative and in particular highlighting relevant experience and interest in one sector.
For more information, visit SBM Training.